Wow!! I'm finally done with IELTS.
I did my speaking test yesterday. I was a bit nervous and my tongue tangled up. The examiner asked me about weather. I really have no idea what to talk about at first. Didn't expect that coming. Then, I talked about this one time when I dove to my tuition classes after class on a rainy day. Slowly, I move on to snowy day, sunny day, and finally sandstorm. Haha! I stopped a while when there was still about a minute left, the examiner called me to go on, and that's how I end up going as far as sandstorm.
Today, I had my listening, reading, and writing test.
For the listening part, I miss out around questions. I did not realize that there is this one last page, no wonder the people talking in the CD speak for such a long time and I have no idea what's going on until the last 2 questions.
Then, there is this reading test. I think I don't get 4 to 5 questions, then including those wrong one might get 10 of them wrong.
Last bu not least, I did my writing test. I had a feeling that I am going to do really bad when I look at the paper. I would be lucky if I can get 6.0. But them, I am always aiming higher.
Now I did what I did. I did feel bad for not putting effort on the practicing part. But what's done is done. No changes can be made. Just waiting for God to do the rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment